Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Have Yourself a Trashy Little Xmas: Day 5/Run Like The Zombie Apocalypse is Upon Us

Some of you may not know this about me, but I run. Not a ton, maybe 3 miles a day, three or four times a week.

I'm not what I'd call "a runner" because I don't love doing it or go off on crazy distances or plan my life around my next 5K. I simply came to the realization that it was simpler and easier for me to go run around my neighborhood than it was for me to hop in the car, drive to the Y and do the same thing on a treadmill.

For the most part, I don't find runners to be a very funny bunch. Oh sure, my friends who happen to run, they're funny. The people I see at duathlons and 5Ks? Not so much. So I never dreamed that I would find "funny" running gear. Especially not horror-centric "funny" running gear.

But leave it up to my pal Lehigh Annie (woo-hoo!) to find just the right blend of running, horror and even a little food humor thrown in. You can pick this shirt up for your favorite running horror fan at SnorgTees. They also have a bunch of tv and movie-inspired tees including this design for all twenty-three of us who love EUROTRIP.

No comments: