Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Sexploitation Friday at Exploitation Retrospect!

It would stand to reason that since today is one of this year's three – count 'em three! – Friday the 13ths that I would take this opportunity to prattle on about how much I love FRIDAY THE 13TH PART IV: THE FINAL CHAPTER (sic) or wax nostalgic about the first two seasons of FRIDAY THE 13TH: THE TV SERIES (both available on DVD – or as my daughter calls them – "DB").

But here at Exploitation Retrospect we didn't last two plus decades and record more than 1 million visits to the site by doing things that "stand to reason". Plus, with another F13 headed our way in November I can shelve these ideas till then!

Instead, what we're offering up today is a little something to get you in the mood for the weekend with your significant other... yep, it's Sexploitation Friday at ER! Frankly, now that I think about it, I'm not sure how many of the flicks discussed in today's bevy of new reviews will get you in the mood. My own contribution to the mix – 1973's notorious Eurosleazer THE SINFUL DWARF – only got me in the mood for a cleansing shower and maybe a visit with the parish priest. (I'll post the full SINFUL DWARF review here shortly for those of you too lazy to click over to the website.)

Also in store for our readers thanks to the efforts and eyeballs of our tireless contributors...
So swing on over to the Exploitation Retrospect website and celebrate Sexploitation Friday in style!

No comments: