Saturday, October 11, 2008

31 DAYS OF FRIGHT: The Halloween Addict TV Special

One of the best things about putting together this daily horror-related post has been finding sites that I never knew existed. Unfortunately, I often find myself hitting the same bookmarked sites and blogs over and over again, so having to come up with a post each day has made me get more diligent about trawling through the web finding new sources of information and inspiration.

One of my most recent finds is the fun Halloween Addict, a site devoted entirely to the chills and thrills, games and gags, tricks and treats associated with the scariest season of 'em all.

But I had to single out this particular post for the concept and execution. Editor AllHallowSteve has put together his own Halloween Special – something we rarely see these days – featuring everything from classic Looney Tunes cartoons and the opening of the TWILIGHT ZONE movie to fake trailers, bunnies doing THE EXORCIST and more.

So make yourself some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the fun!

1 comment:

AllHallowSteve said...

Thanks for the nod! (And I love the "TV Special" logo!)

I, too, discovered your site through the various Halloween Countdown participants.

Keep up the good work!

AllHallowSteve
halloweenaddict.com