Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kartoon Klaus on THE VENTURE BROTHERS?

The last eight weeks have been totally crazy. Between work and a two-week vacation I haven't had much time to watch any Kinski flicks or even catch up on the final two episodes of the third season of THE VENTURE BROS., the hysterical Adult Swim cartoon parodying everything from super heroes and JONNY QUEST to SIX-MILLION DOLLAR MAN and much more.

So, it was with some raised eyebrows that I went into last night's viewing of the first part of the VENTURE BROS. season finale. My pal Wolfie had intimated that our good friend Klaus was somehow related to the episode, a fact I found almost beyond belief.

Until Brock Sampson's sometimes galpal Molotov Cocktease mentioned that three assassins had been dispatched to eliminate the Venture family's longtime bodyguard, including Herr Trigger, a blonde German with a curious sexual fascination with his weaponry.

Check out these screen captures from the episode and tell me what you think... is Herr Trigger inspired by the one and only German Olivier???




1 comment:

Neil D Vokes said...

Absolutely K2 in my opinion- I finally got around to watching season three (Wolfy spoiled me by buying the 1st two seasons for me at Xmas the last two years-but nothing since-ARRG) and it's my fave so far-the writing,"acting",design and animation have all reached an all time high on this wacky toon,I feel- now I have to get thru season 4...;o)