Monday, October 01, 2012

31 DAYS OF FRIGHT 2012: The Tradition Continues

Today is October 1st, which means two things: one, I've gone into official Can. Not. Wait.® mode for the 6th (!) Exhumed 24-Hour Horrorthon; and, two, it's time for our annual 31 DAYS OF FRIGHT "event". (You can check out all the past 31 DAYS OF FRIGHT posts from 2008-2011 here.)

I use ironic air quotes because it hasn't been too much of an event the last couple years. Real life gets in the way of reel life and, well, these things happen. Thanks to a new lease on my creative life – ie, my daughter just started full-day kindergarten – this year's installment should mark a return to the form of the glory years when there'd be a 31 DAYS-related post on an almost daily basis.

So, without further ado, let me kick off the event with what has become a bit of a tradition...

No comments: