Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kinski Fragrance Available for Those Lacking Feral Sensusality


I've watched a lot of Klaus Kinski movies in my day. And never once did I see him on screen and think to myself, "I wonder what Klaus Kinski smells like?". 

Thinking about it now I assume his natural "musk" was a mix of cigarettes, rich food, hair product, expensive soap, old books and money.

Luckily, this is a problem we no longer have to ponder thanks to the Kinski Estate. Produced under license to mark the 20th anniversary of his death in 1991, the fragrance KINSKI is available from the Harvey Nichols website for 86£ (that's about $137 at the current exchange rate).

Described as "richly decadent" with "heady" and "oceanic" notes (inspired by Kinski's love of the sea), the fragrance also mirrors his "almost feral sensuality".

Whatever it smells like I must admit that the packaging is great.

For more on the fragrance and other Kinski sightings check out the great Du dumme Sau! blog

(Thanks to Neil Vokes and Holger Haase for the tips!)

No comments: