By the end of our loop my bag of goodies was as bizarre as my Netflix queue, with a half-dozen Disney and Barbie VHS tapes rubbing up against a crew of one-eyed mercs, half-man half-robot cops and various other men of action.
Here's what I scored along the way...
- Destroyer#84: Ground Zero -- Can Remo and Chiun stop the Crash of the 90s from ending with a big bang?
- They Call Me The Mercenary #15: The Afghanistan Penetration -- A simple rescue is turning into much more than one-eyed merc captain Hank Frost bargained for – and maybe more than he can handle! (Written by Axel Kilgore... I'm thinking that's a pen name.)
- Steele #5: Renegade Steele -- He's the perfect combination of man and machine. Armed with the firepower of a high-tech army.
- The Guardians #13: Devil's Deal -- World War III is over... and the ultimate battle for control has begun
- The Guardians #14: Death from Above -- America's last line of defense against world domination by the Federated States of Europe.
- Stony Man #16: Deep Alert -- Nuclear terror strikes from the sea.
- Able Team #19: Ironman -- Carl Lyons explodes into action in a Central American showdown. (Includes a chance for me to Gear-Up for Adventure and win a 1986 Jeep CJ)
- Nick Carter #185: The Algarve Affair -- Agent N3 takes on a dope ring... a Soviet dope ring!