Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Vote in 2007 Weblog Awards, Support ER Pals

The 2007 Weblog Awards are up and while it would be wrong of me to tell you who to vote for, is it wrong for me to tell you who I voted for? And to strongly encourage you to do the same? Nah.

I only voted in two categories because, as far as I know, those are the only categories where I have a rooting interest. In the category of Best Literature Blog be sure to strongly consider our good friends at Bookgasm. Editor Rod Lott is an old friend from the world of zines and his entertainment and pop culture mag Hitch is (was?) one of the best. Plus, THG and ER contributor Louis Fowler writes a regular column for the site.

Over on the food side of things, Rachel from Food Maven also does a recipe blog called Coconut & Lime. The ranks of Baltimore food bloggers seems to be growing all the time and it'd be great to see one of our own hoist the top prize.

I think voting ends this Thursday, November 8, 2007 so be sure to get over and be counted. You can vote once every 24 hours from your computer.

No comments: